Zoom meeting info will be sent separately to participants.
First Friday of each month
12:00 pm —1:30 pm
(after First Friday Coffee)
Rich Hart Studios
2030 Powers Ferry Rd, Ste 270
Atlanta, GA 30339
Please bring a brown bag lunch!
FREE for all ProPath members
$275.00 annually for non-ProPath NSA Georgia members
$375.00 annually for non-NSA Georgia members
Brad Wolff, facilitator
Liam Gowan, facilitator
GROW your speaking business in 2020 by building on one of its core aspects — SPEAKING!
The NSA GA Speaker Lab is a safe and supportive environment for keynote speakers, facilitators, seminar leaders (and more) to receive specific feedback for their goals and needs. The purpose of the NSA GA Speakers Lab is to help participants, (no matter what stage they are at), to get the support and help taking their business to the next level (e.g., book more gigs and charge higher fees!)
NSA Georgia’s Speaker Lab is a place where you can:
- Master the mechanics of your Keynotes, Introductions, or Signature Speech.
- Test new material to get insight and feedback from industry experts and peers.
- Workshops using customized content for a specific audience at a special event.
- Whatever YOU want to work on to take your speech to the next level (key takeaways, timing, special moments for audience engagement), you will receive specific feedback in that area.
Participants will receive customized coaching and feedback, from people who have been where you want to go and those who are going along with you! Each meeting will include a handpicked Pro Speaking Expert (CSP or CPAE Speaker Hall of Famer) to sit with a group of your peers to provide feedback and insight. Even if you’re not participating as a presenter, there is a lot of value in attending. Improve your ability to provide feedback by observing how expert speakers analyze and critique speeches. Having an objective eye can help identify some strengths or weaknesses from your own delivery.
Other Benefits of Speaker Lab:
- Expert Opinions: Receive in-depth, customized feedback on your speeches from CSP’s, Hall of Famers, and other veteran pro speakers!
- Focused Feedback and Real Reactions: Depending on what you want to improve (e.g., testing new content, speaking mechanics, body language, timing), you will receive tailored, personal input from your peers in a positive and supportive environment.
- Your network is your net worth: Build relationships with fellow professional speakers that will support each other to reaching your goals.
VIRTUAL SPEAKER LAB
Can’t always make it to the Friday in-person Speaker Lab sessions, but want feedback and support with your speaking? Virtual Speaker Lab is an online version of the traditional Speaker Lab. Just login via Zoom video and practice your speech with experienced guest enrichers that can view and provide immediate feedback. A video is also provided for virtual participants to review as a study aid.